[soilhack-announce] Save Our Bees and Insects

'Charlie Morton' gnarly_charlie at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 29 19:14:12 CEST 2015

Dear all,

I hope many of you will have already heard all about this and signed the petition, but this a pretty serious point to make a stand against destructive methods used by industrial agriculture.

The government has just lifted a ban of insecticides which have already wiped out a vast proportion of our bees, butterflies and insects after pressure from the chemical industry and the NFU to overturn the EU ban.

The petition is aiming to get 100,000 of us to sign and we're already three quarters of the way there.

You can find the petition here - https://secure.avaaz.org/en/save_the_bees_keep_the_ban_national/?kBmoHab

- and a great article from the Guardian published today here - http://www.theguardian.com/environment/2015/jul/29/bee-harming-pesticide-firms-took-part-key-meeting-ban

We really will stop this madness eventually, so lets come together.

Love to All,

Charlie
forestgardenplants.blogspot.com