[soilhack-announce] 2015 SoilHack Gathering

Adam Ormes Court ormus23 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 00:01:18 CEST 2015

Thanks for the input, and keep it coming.

I think we won't be going ahead with this proposed gathering for now as
folk evidently still rather busy in October. Perhaps it'll be possible to
do something further into the winter once the soil is sleeping, and this
will probably need to be a day thing unless someone has access to a warm
place where a number of people can kip without incurring great expense.
Somewhere more central too would be good, or perhaps one in the south,
another in the north...

I did put a proposal in for a session at the Food Sovereignty gathering, so
that may be an option for some of you more northernly folk and meanwhile
the setting up of webinars is very gradually happening, at the rate at
which we have any free time to work on it, which is not a lot in my case.

I'm also looking into how to get funding for said work, as there's a lot
I'd like to do but can't as I have to worry about money and suchlike. Let
me know if you have any ideas on that one!

Adam

--
*In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and
change the problematic model /* *You create a new model and make the old