[soilhack-announce] SOil weekend

Blue Finger Alliance info at bluefingeralliance.org.uk
Thu Aug 27 21:35:58 CEST 2015

Hi Adam,

I'm afraid I'm now not available on the weekend you suggest (I had said
I would be around that weekend in my previous email). Good luck with it.

Looking forward to connecting and sharing our Bristol story with you all
soon.

Maddy

--
The Blue Finger Alliance
www.bluefingeralliance.org.uk

The Blue Finger Alliance is working towards getting land for local food
growing enterprises recognised and protected in planning policy. It is
starting this campaign focussing on the Blue Finger, a strip of
incredible, top quality soil in North Bristol and South Gloucestershire
which is vulnerable to development. This development would damage soil
and biodiversity integrity and compromise our ability to create and
sustain a thriving local food system. Healthy food starts with healthy
soil. Please join this movement!