[Sarapis-bodirectors] Welcome to the Listserv and Next Board Meeting

Devin Balkind devin at sarap.is
Sat Feb 2 03:21:16 CET 2013

Hey folks.

I just sent you some stuff:
* a welcome message to our Sarapis Board of Directors listserv.  If you
Nick and Devin) as well as John who we'd like to vote onto the board at the
next meeting.
* a shared doc with our updated by-laws (work in progress)
* a shared Sarapis google calendar

If you'd like an @sarap.is email address, let me know and I'll send one of
those to you.  Leah and I both have and use them. :)

Things are developing nicely with Sarapis.  Leah and I are finishing up our
501.c.3 application tonight and are sending it to some pro-bono lawyers
sourced through the Lawyer's Alliance who will review it, give us feedback
and send it into the IRS when everything looks good.  We expect to have the
application sent out by the end of next week, but before that happens, we'd
like to have a board meeting in which we modify the bylaws and vote John
onto the board.

To do that we need to have another board meeting - hopefully some time next
week.  The last one was a 30 minute conference call over the phone, which
we could do again; or we could all meet up in the real world, which would
be Leah and my preference.

So: what do you think about (a) meeting up in person and (b) when would be
a good time to get together.  Leah and I are free Wednesday (preferable)
and Thursday night.

Looking forward to getting this thing off the ground with ya'll!

--
Devin Balkind
Founder & Director

*Sarapis*