[Refnet-mnes-admins.red] This is really important, I beg you to reply – your not-so-secret admirer

usallan37 en orange.es usallan37 en orange.es
Mie Jun 21 06:13:49 CEST 2017

Honestly, I only saw your Twitter picture, and read some of your social media comments.
Now I finally found your email address!
Don't ask how.
You know how I am, and I need to tell you something: I've always loved you – but there's this small problem: frankly, you are plump and I need you to get skinny.
I know a product that has helped my friend to lose fat fast.
Dug up the link for you --http://www.bashundhara-city.com/wp-content/gallery/620c/uklaks.php?cmVmbmV0LW1uZXMtYWRtaW5zLnJlZEBsaXN0cy5vdXJwcm9qZWN0Lm9yZw==
Stop being fat, start being mine – and please answer ASAP.