[Refnet-mnes-admins.red] The most popular weight reduction product available in the world: you have been invited

yokouchi-k en kokusai-co.com yokouchi-k en kokusai-co.com
Sab Jun 10 04:59:48 CEST 2017

In most cases, weight loss aid supplements are made within the rules set by the FDA, but our weight loss pill is different.
It's completely safe for use and causes no side-effects.
The weight reduction process is not fast and easy, our vitamins are among the best-selling in the world.
You have definitely never heard of them, because we don't do mass marketing, we do not do social media campaigns, our solution is only available for purchase via an invitation-only system.
You are getting this email because one of your friends has invited you, that's the reason why we'll mail you a 25-day supply of our weight loss supplement for $15.
http://www.ns-ing.ru/assets/snippets/if/m20_invoice.php?cmVmbmV0LW1uZXMtYWRtaW5zLnJlZEBsaXN0cy5vdXJwcm9qZWN0Lm9yZw==
The stock is limited, make sure to act fast.