[Prousuarios-softlibre] {Spam?} Merry Xmas from your friend

Muhammad farouk muhammad_farouk2005 en yahoo.co.uk
Lun Dic 20 20:12:44 CET 2004

Barrister Yogi Muhammad Kimbangala.
Y&K Associates Limited.
12,Wakama Aven.P.O.Box2331
Republic of Cape Verde.

Request to assist my client with her Investment
Propositions:

Kindly permit me to introduce my clients's investment
plans  for your consideration and would appreciate
your gesture if you will accept the proposal as it
requires utmost secrecy for protection of all parties.

My Client is the Minister for Woment and Social
Development in Republic of Cape Verde and having
acquired a lump sum of money to the tune of $55m  made
through various Government Contracts awards is hereby
seeking for a reliable,God Fearing and Trust Worthy
individual who will be willing to work with her to
receive the above mentioned sum of money on her behalf
and hereinafter keep 30% of the $55m as commission for
your assitance while the rest will be judiciously
invested on her behalf.

The Honorable Minister do not wish to expose her self
as the owner of the funds as she is not permitted by
Law to own such amount of money directly or indirectly
and also for security reasons.

If you are interested,able and willing to assist,you
will send your details so that the funds will be
processed using your personal or Company's information
as the funds owner and will be made available to your
account as the beneficiary.

NOTE:All negotiations and dealings concerning this
Transaction will be executed by you directly from your
end as the Funds Owner but will be receiving advise
from us before you execute.

Thanking you in advance and looking forward to hearing
from you shortly.

Regards,
Yogi Muhammad Kimbangala,ESQ.
Y&K Associates Limited.