[Practicas-developers] *****SPAM***** shams-co.com

Elisabeth Brown return at workmiracle.com
Sat Aug 21 14:09:06 CEST 2004

http://www.WorkMiracle.com/signup/form_signup.asp http://image.workmiracle.com/templetimg/top_lift1.gif
http://image.workmiracle.com/templetimg/v12_txt1.gif

http://www.WorkMiracle.com/signup/form_signup.asp http://image.workmiracle.com/imagenew/GT1/001/058/eko.jpg

Hi,
I visited
http://www.WorkMiracle.com/signup/form_signup.asp?ap=1 http://shams-co.com
, and noticed that you're not listed on some search engines! I would like to introduce to you an affordable service where we can help enhance your online presence globally.
Search engine submission is an integral part of the success of your web site. Building a web presence means more than just having the right keywords. We offer a star solution that will produce guaranteed results. Our unique search engine positioning technology helps
submit your website to over 300,000 search engines and directories
every month.
It takes only minutes to sign up for our service. We'll do the rest! You'll be surprised how simple it is to now reach out to an international market and increase the visibility of your website.

Do let me know how I may assist you better with workmiracle.com!
Best Regards,
Elisabeth Brown

Sales and Marketing
E-mail: Elisabethbrown at workmiracle.com