[Pppehrserver-users] ts are not well kno

Ricardez worldwide at pleus.org
Mon Aug 31 03:52:53 CEST 2009

En and women; a Nation of wholesome homes, realizing the best ideals; a
Nation whose power is glorified by its justice and whose justice is the
conscience of scores of millions of God-fearing people--that is the
Nation the people need and want. And that is the Nation they shall have.
For never doubt that we Americans will make good the real meaning of our
institutions. Never doubt that we will solve, in righteousness and
wisdom, every vexing problem. Never doubt that in the end, the hand from
above that leads us upward will prevail over the hand from below that
drags us downward. Never doubt that we are indeed a Nation whose God is
the Lord. And, so, never doubt that a braver, fairer, cleaner America
surely will come; that a better and brighter life for all beneath the
flag surely will be achieved. Those who now scoff soon will pray. Those
who now doubt soon will believe. Soon the night will pass; and when, to
the Sentinel on the ramparts of Liberty the anxious ask: "Watchman, what
of the night?" his answer will be "Lo, the morn appeareth." Knowing the
price we must pay, the sacrifice we must make, the burdens we must
carry, the assaults we must endure--knowing full well the cost--yet we
enlist, and we enlist for the war. For we know the justice of our cause,
and we know, too, its certain triumph. Not reluctantly then, but
eagerly, not with faint hearts but strong, do we now advance upon the
enemies of the people. For the call that comes to us is the call that
came to our fathers. As they responded so