[Pppehrserver-legal-eu] {Spam?} tween them, on which their friends gazed

Estrin Adamos salivation at contensis.co.uk
Fri Jan 15 17:31:34 CET 2010

Nto the tree; and immediately Reynard pulled out the two great wedges,
and caught Bruin in so sharp a trap, that the poor beast howled with
pain. This noise quickly brought out the carpenter, who, perceiving how
matters stood, alarmed the whole village, who came and belaboured the
bear's sides with sticks and hoes and pitchforks, until, mad with rage,
he tore his bleeding face and paws from the tree, and rushed blindly
into a river that ran close by, knocking into the water with him many of
the villagers, and among them, Dame Julock, the parson's wife, for whose
sake every one bestirred himself; and so poor Bruin got safe away. After
some delay, the bear returned to the court, where, in dismal accents, he
recounted the sad trick that Reynard had played him. Then said the King,
"Now, by my crown, I will take such revenge as shall make that traitor
tremble;" and sending for his counsellors, they decided that Reynard
should be again summoned to court, and that Tibert the Cat should be the
bearer of the message. "It is your wisdom, Sir Tibert, I employ," said
the great King, "and not your strength: many pr