[Pppehrserver-legal-eu] Away and bring another rose to grandfather, and one

Ginty Nightengale deanery at bebevirtual.com
Thu Apr 8 12:42:08 CEST 2010

Yas are a stubborn little nation. Their institutions
are free; their laws differ from those of the other surrounding
states. These people are a
source of discontent and revolution, and are a sore in my eye.
Therefore,
the Sakyas must be crushed, even if they sue for peace. Keep the
army near the border and be ready for a sudden
attack." _With an expression of grief._ War is unavoidable and I am to
be the means by which the Sakyas will be wiped off the earth. It is my
duty, for the King commands it. A soldier