[Pppehrserver-legal-eu] {Spam?} Ng that I was obliged on account of my indisposition to return into France, se

Petrochello viewscan at marheim.nl
Fri Dec 25 10:37:43 CET 2009

Lors so black, that they made him scruple his goodness and equity. He
then consented to my being taken to Vincennes. I shall not speak of that
long persecution, which has made so much noise, for a series of ten
years imprisonments, in all sorts of prisons, and of a banishment almost
as long, and not yet ended, through crosses, calumnies, and all
imaginable sorts of sufferings. There are facts too odious on the part
of divers persons, which charity induces me to cover. I have borne long
and sore languishings, and oppressive and painful maladies without
relief. I have been also inwardly under great desolations for several
months, in such sort that I could only say these words, "My God, my God,
why hast thou forsaken me!" All creatures seemed to be against me. I
then put myself on the side of God, against myself. Perhaps some will be
surprised at my refusing to give the details of the greatest and
strongest crosses of my life, after I have related those which were
less. I thought it proper to tell something of the crosses of my youth,
to show the crucifying conduct which God held over me. I thought