[Pppehrserver-legal-eu] Greeny makes a mistake. I never do. Why, I remember

Follette Marinacci tawes at lhermine.org
Sun Aug 30 13:50:17 CEST 2009

 He could see them talking it over, and the other boys crowding around.
"Who?" "Oh, Joe Bronson; he 's gone to sea. Used to chum with us." Joe
pictured the scene proudly. Then he softened at the thought of his
mother worrying, but hardened again at the recollection of his father.
Not that his father was not good and kind; but he did not understand
boys, Joe thought. That was where the trouble lay. Only that morning he
had said that the world was n't a play-ground, and that the boys who
thought it was were liable to make sore mistakes and be glad to get home
again. Well, _he_ knew that there was plenty of hard work and rough exp