[Pppehrserver-law-us] {Spam?} with Scrooge's dip. Up Scrooge went, not caring a button for that. D

Jeanlouis Steensland supper at sinnigebouw.nl
Mon Jan 11 19:11:13 CET 2010

 of black. "Ghost of the Future!" he exclaimed, "I fear you more than
any spectre I have seen. But as I know your purpose is to do me good,
and as I hope to live to be another man from what I was, I am prepared
to bear you company, and do it with a thankful heart. Will you not speak
to me?" It gave him no reply. The hand was pointed straight before them.
"Lead on!" said Scrooge. "Lead on! The night is waning fast, and it is
precious time to me, I know. Lead on, Spirit!" The Phantom moved away as
it had come towards him. Scrooge followed in the shadow of its dress,
which bore him up, he thought, and carried him along. They scarcely
seemed to enter the city; for the city rather seemed to spring up about
them, and encompass them of its own act. But there they were, in the
heart of it; on 'Change, amongst the merchants; who hurried up and down,
and chinked the money in their pockets, and conversed in groups, and
looked at their watches, and trifled thoughtfully with their great gold
seals; and so forth, as Scrooge ha