[Pppehrserver-law-us] {Spam?} e, for its call will have c

Kiening plasmagel at hdc-centrum.nl
Sun Jan 10 17:36:15 CET 2010

Another result to show for those seventeen years of work than the
lifting up of this Clarence Ward, and making of him a man in Christ
Jesus, I should be abundantly satisfied. There is another influence of
which I would speak, the influence of the home. Here in our happy homes
we know but very little of what that means to the Indian. An Indian has
no home, in our sense of the word. Some years ago I went with a party of
Indians 175 miles west of the Missouri River in the middle of winter. We
climbed a mountain and looked away to the east. We could see, I should
think, 150 miles, and the Indian as he sat there on the edge of a rock,
covered his head up in a bla