[Pppehrserver-law-us] Dland lawn. With helm on head, like Mars, I'll lie By

Juza Dossey myriopod at afm-gruppe.de
Wed Apr 7 12:14:36 CEST 2010

Gh?" VII. But the bier she falleth over, And her shrieks are loud and
shrill-- "I _will_ have my lord, my lover! In the grave I seek him
still. Shall that godlike frame be wasted By the
fire's consuming blight? Mine it was--yea mine! though tasted
Only one delicious night!" But the priests, they chant ever--"We carry
the old, When their watching is over, their journeys are told; We carry
the young, when they pass from the light! VIII. "Hear us, woman! Him we
carry Was not, could not be, thy spouse. Art thou not
a Bayadere?
So hast thou no nuptial vows. Only to death's silent hollow With the bo