[Pppehrserver-law-us] {Spam?} (tho' I never had any proper knowle

Vallance purled at roterman.nl
Tue Dec 29 14:08:04 CET 2009

 book through, I asked if there was not something more. Yes, there were
some old letters, preserved in a lumber room at the top of the house.
These I was allowed to see. This task, too, was of great interest and I
spent the better part of a summer holiday reading, analyzing, and
copying letters. Some of them told of the schoolboy days, in Edinburgh,
of the old Colonel's son and heir, the second seigneur, of this son's
life at Gibraltar at the time when Trafalgar was fought, of his return
to Canada, of campai