[Pppehrserver-law-us] {Spam?} "No, sir, I don't--that is, yessir, I do. Hexcuse me, sir

Buchheit countering at bersin.nl
Mon Dec 7 06:09:36 CET 2009

Tell you, matey." "Matey!" groaned Mr. Brimberly, turning up his eyes.
"I'm the Guv's familiar friend and personal pal, I am. I'm 'is adviser,
confeedential, matreemonial, circumstantial, an' architect'ral. I'm 'is
trainer, advance agent, manager, an' sparrin' partner--that's who I am.
An' now, mate, 'avin' 'elped to marry 'im, I've jest took a run down
'ere to see as all things is fit an' proper for 'is 'oneymoon!" "My
word, this is a mad feller, this is!" murmured Mr. Brimberly, "or else
'e 's drunk!" "Drunk?" exclaimed