[Pppehrserver-law-eu] {Spam?} Ound trot, to keep it. "There! There's the teapot, ready on the hob!" said

Perilloux groundsman at aaigo.com
Tue Jan 12 11:15:43 CET 2010

 "Well! that's but fair. I will." "You must know that when I left here a
boy," said Edward, "I was in love, and my love was returned. She was a
very young girl, who perhaps (you may tell me) didn't know her own mind.
But I knew mine, and I had a passion for her." "You had!" exclaimed the
Carrier. "You!" "Indeed I had," returned the other. "And she returned
it. I have ever since believed she did, and now I am sure she did."
"Heaven help me!" said the Carrier. "This is worse than all." "Constant
to her," said Edward, "and returning, full of hope, after many hardships
and perils, to redeem my part of our old contract, I he