[Pppehrserver-law-eu] Ow pierces Cock Robin's breast, it never fails to bring an appreciative

Tatge Jolicoeur archespore at bmk-group.co.uk
Sun Aug 30 21:07:15 CEST 2009

Sted in this kind as in the other. He never learned to mind only his own
business, but was always childishly inquisitive, so he never was so sure
of things as was Frank's father. Still, it takes all sorts of people to
make up a world, and if a person cannot be like Frank's father, it is
not so bad to be like Faraday. Frank's father would have been shocked at
Faraday's first introduction to the problems of metaphysical
speculation. "I remember," he says, "being a great questioner when
young." And one of his first questions was in regard to the seat of the
soul. The question was suggested in this way. Being a small boy, and
seeing the bars of an iron railing, he felt called upon to try
experimentally whether he could squeeze through. The experiment was only
a partial success. He got his head through, but he could not get it
back. Then the physical difficulty suggested the great metaphysical
question, "On which side of the fence am I?" Frank's father would have
said that that was neither the time nor the place for such speculation,
and that the proper way to study philosophy was to wait till one could
sit down in a chair and read it out of a book. But to Faraday the
thoughts he got out of a book never seemed to be so interesting as those
which came to him while he was stuck in the fence. When Frank learned a
few lines of poetry, he asked to be allowed to say them to his father.
"'I think,' said his mother, 'your father would like you to repeat them
if you understand them all, but not otherwise.'" Of course that was the
end of any nonsense in that direction. If Frank was kept away from any
poetry he could not altogether understand, he would soon be grown-up, so
that he would not be tempted by any kind of poetry any more than his
father was. I am sure Frank's father would have disapproved of the