[Pppehrserver-ehr-general] Ul, universal, invincible, which neit

Willene Ko munificence at pgefry.bc.ca
Fri Apr 9 12:50:43 CEST 2010

 to such distinguished names, to show,
that in attempting to prove that Jesus Christ is not in favor of
American slavery, we contend with something else than a
man of straw. The ungrateful task, which a particular examination of
Professor

Stuart's letter lays upon us, we hope fairly to dispose

of in due season. Enough has now been said to make
it clear and certain,

that American slavery has its apolo