[Pppehrserver-announce] {ADV} I am trying to reach YOU

Jim Kennedy yourbiz at mypartners.freeservers.com
Wed Apr 27 13:54:34 CEST 2005

Greetings,

My name is Jim Kennedy, and I am writing you this email from my home
here in Staten Island, NY.
The reason for this email is that you and I share something in common...

At some point in our lives we contemplated or tried to start a home
business. Don't worry; I'm not trying
to sell you anything now. I just want to ask you a simple question?

If I helped you start a part-time business from your home and in two
years you retired...
would you send me a Thank You card?

If your answer is "Yes" reply to this email saying "Send More Info" and
I will send out some
information to you right away. If your answer is "no" please delete this
email because I will not be
contacting you again.

Thank you so much for your time.

I hope you will at least take a free look.

Jim Kennedy
"Independent Club Member"

EmailMakesMoney
186 Harbor Road
Staten Island, NY 10303

copyright C 2004 - EmailMakesMoney - all rights reserved

To further ensure you do not receive future messages reply with REMOVE in the subject line.