[Linux-Poza Rica] d blessed the seventh d

Burgio Repine diatropisms at natlink.com
Wed Mar 31 23:19:46 CEST 2010

Christ who is the faithful witness, the first of the dead to be
restored to life and the ruler of the kings of the earth. I, John,
your brother who shares with you the

distress, the dominion, and the patient endurance which we have
through our faith

in Jesus, found myself in the island called Patmos because of my
loyalty to God's message and to the testimony of Jesus. On the Lord's
Day I was under the influence of the Spirit, and I heard behind me a
loud voice like a trumpet calling, "Write what you see in a book
and send it to the seven churches." Then I turned to see whose voice
it was that spoke to me;

and on turning around I saw seven golden lamps and in the midst of
the lamps One, like a Son of man, clothed in a long robe and

with a belt of gold around his breast. His head and hair were white
as wool, white as snow;

his eyes were like
a flame of fire, his feet were like burnished bronze melted in the
furnace, his voice was like the sound of
many waters. In his right hand he held seven stars; a sharp,
two-edged sword came out from his mouth, and
his face shone like the sun in its full strength. When I saw him, I
fell at his feet as if I were dead; but

he laid his hand on me and said: "Do not be afraid; I am the First
and the Last, I was dead but now I am alive for evermore.

Therefore write down what you see and what is now and shall be
hereafter. As for the secret meaning of

the seven stars which you have seen in my right hand and of the seven
golden lamps--the seven stars represent the angels of the seven
churches, and the seven lamps represent the seven churches." After
this I saw a door opening into heaven. And the
voice like a trumpet which I had previously heard

talking with me, said: "Come up here, and I will show you
what must take place in the future." At once I found myself under the

influence of the Spirit, and there stood a throne in heaven whose
appearance was like a diamond
or ruby and One was sitting on the throne. Encircling the throne was
a rainbow which looked like an emerald; also around the throne were
twenty-four other thrones, and on these thrones were seated
twenty-four elders, clothed

in white robes with golden crowns upon their heads. From the throne
came flashes of lightning and voices and peals of thunder, while in
front of the throne were seven flaming torches,
which were the seven spirits of God. In front of the throne there
appeared to be a sea of glass which looked like