[Linux-Poza Rica] {Spam?} Ed! The fact is, Hooty had only grabbed Danny Meadow Mouse by the loose part o

Penado refurbisher at aimparts.com
Thu Jan 14 18:08:03 CET 2010

Morning." You see, there is a great deal of wisdom in the little head
that Danny Meadow Mouse carries on his shoulders. But the first day and
the second day and the third day he saw nothing of old Granny Fox or of
Reddy Fox, and he began to enjoy running through his tunnels under the
snow and scurrying across from one doorway to another on top of the
snow, just as he had before the Foxes had tried so hard to catch him.
But he hadn't forgotten, as Granny Fox had hoped he would. No, indeed,
Danny Meadow Mouse hadn't forgotten. He was too wise for that. One
morning, when he started to climb up to one of his little doorways, he
found that it was closed. Yes, Sir, it was closed. In fact, there wasn't
any doorway. More snow had fallen from the clouds in the night and had
covered up every one of the little round doorways of Danny Meadow Mouse.
"Ha!" said Danny, "I shall have a busy day, a very busy day, opening all
my doorways. I'll eat my breakfast, and then I'll go to work." So Danny
Meadow Mouse ate a good breakfast of seeds which he had stored in the
hollow in the old fence post buried under the snow, and then he began
work on the nearest doorway. It really wasn't work at all, for you see,
the snow was soft and light, and Danny dearly loved to dig in it. In a
few minutes he had made a wee hole through which he could peep up at
jolly, round, red Mr. Sun. In a few minutes more he had