[Linux-Poza Rica] Er, Caesar, or you wouldn't say that. CAE

Boehne Benchoff sining at chumlimited.com
Fri Apr 9 23:06:36 CEST 2010

In The Devil's Disciple, I touched the same theme even more
definitely, and showed the minister throwing off
his black coat for ever when he discovered, amid the thunder of the
captains
and the shouting, that he was a born fighter. Great numbers of our
clergy have found themselves of late in the position

of Ferrovius and Anthony Anderson. They have discovered that they hate
not only their enemies but everyone
who does not share their hatred,

and that they want to fight and to force other people to fight. They
have turned their churches into recruiting stations and their vestries
into munition workshops. But it has never occurred to them to take off
their black coats and say quite simply, "I find in the hour of trial
that the Sermon on the Mount is tosh, and that I am not a Christian. I
apologize

for all the unpatriotic nonsense I have

been preaching all thes