[Linux-Poza Rica] {Spam?} ften revealed in all its tenderness, b

Sheilah virgins at selecthr.nl
Wed Dec 23 14:35:41 CET 2009

H been fired by reading Bayard Taylor's "Views Afoot." It was in the
days of the oil excitement and shares were going up like rockets. One
Sunday, lying in the grass, I said to "Vandy": "If you could make three
thousand dollars would you spend it in a tour through Europe with me?"
"Would a duck swim or an Irishman eat potatoes?" was his reply. The sum
was soon made in oil stock by the investment of a few hundred dollars
which "Vandy" had saved. This was the beginning of our excursion. We
asked my partner, Harry Phipps, who was by this time quite a capitalist,
to join the party. We visited most of the capitals of Europe, and in all
the enthusiasm of youth climbed every spire, slept on mountain-tops, and
carried our luggage in knapsacks upon our backs. We ended our journey
upon Vesuvius, where we resolved some day to go around the world. This
visit to Europe proved most instructive. Up to this time I had known
nothing of painting or sculpture, but it was not long before I could
classify the works of the great painters. One may not at the time justly
appreciate the advantage he is receiving from examining the great
masterpieces, but upon his return to America he will find himself
unconsciously rejecting