[Linux-Poza Rica] K singing, Let me be gathered to the quiet West, The sundown

Tope anthozoan at calvarynet.net
Sun Dec 6 23:09:31 CET 2009

Rd would sing Into his hollow ear from woods forlorn. Of April another
poet sings: April, April, Laugh thy girlish laughter; Then the moment
after Weep thy girlish tears! April, that mine ears Like a lover
greetest, If I tell thee, sweetest, All my hopes and fears. April,
April, Laugh thy golden laughter. But the moment after Weep thy golden
tears! This Autumn, this April,--are they nothing but phantasy? Let us
suppose that the Man from the Moon comes to the earth and lis