[Linux-Poza Rica] ned to win me that

Barritt oaths at idepittem.be
Thu Aug 20 06:13:27 CEST 2009

Wretched woods, and bump me against the trees and things. Then he'll get
me to the road, and put me on a horrid old horse, and gallop away. And
by that time it will be morning. And then he'll propose. And so there'll
be another. And I don't know what I _shall_ do about it. Oh dear!" Mrs.
Willoughby had not heard half of this. All her soul was intent upon the
figure outside. She only pressed her sister's hand, and gave a warning
"Hus-s-s-h!" "I know one thing I _do_ wish," said Minnie. Her sister
made no reply. "I do wish it would turn out to be that nice, dear, good,
kind Rufus K. Gunn. I don't want any more of them. And I'm sure he's
nicer than this horrid Count, who wouldn't take the trouble to get me
even a chair. And yet he pretends to be fond of me." "Hus-s-s-h!" said
her sister. But Minnie was irrepressible. "I don't want any horrid
stranger. But, oh, Kitty darling, it would be so awfully funny if he
were to be caught! and then he _couldn't_ propose, you know." By this
time the figure had reached the house. Minnie peeped over and looked
down. Then she drew back her head and sighed. "Oh dear!" she said, in a
plaintive tone. "Wh