[Pozarica-joel] ony, "and let them be all

Venice Sondles interweave at network.co.il
Fri Apr 9 02:44:55 CEST 2010

S 'em smart."
"My wife would certainly have been
drowned without their help." "I daresay." "But where is the little
fellow that
commanded the boat?" asked Mr. Walker, scrutinizing the faces of
the boys. "He has gone home, sir; he was wet and cold." "That is
right;
I am glad he has; I shall go and see him by and by. And these are the
boys that brought the
chaise ashore?" "Yes, sir," replied
Little Paul. "This is Frank Sedley, the coxswain of the Zephyr."
"Well, Master Sedley, I am under great obligations to you." "Not at
all to me, sir. Tony
Weston saved you. We only pulled the chaise ashore." "But you shall
not be forgotten. The other boat is gone, you say?" "Yes, sir. Tony
Weston is the coxswain of the Butterfly." "And a noble fellow he is,
too. He will be
a great man one of these days.
It did my heart good to see how cool and collected he was; how
skilfully
he managed the boat, when it came down upon us
like a race horse. He gave off his orders like a hero, and they were
obeyed with a promptness and precision that would have been
creditable to the crew of a man-of-war, after a three years' cruise.
And then, when he ordered six of the boys to stay in the boat, and
the rest to follow him into the water, it was really heroic. Over he
went, with his crew after him, as though they had been so many
ducks. And in the water, they worked with as much coolness and
courage as though it had been their native element. I would give half
my fortune to be the father of such a son." "I would
give all of mine," added Farmer Leeds. "You don't
know