[Picd-list] Day Trader List

picd-list en lists.ourproject.org picd-list en lists.ourproject.org
Mar Nov 20 22:26:44 CET 2007

et G U Is taking Off With Gains Of Over 25%

EnerBrite Technologies Group, Inc. (E t GU) $0.01 UP 25%

We told you on the weekend, this was going to take off. We saw spikes
over 50% today and it closed at over 25% increase over Friday. This is
only the beginning; tomorrow we can see this really going crazy! There
is a time for all things, and this one is now. Get on E tG u first thing
Tuesday.