[Picd-list] and none of this is rocket science.

picd-list en lists.ourproject.org picd-list en lists.ourproject.org
Lun Jul 16 18:50:30 CEST 2007

SZSN Announces Sales Income UP 37.6% Over Last Year!

Shandong Zhouyuan Seed and Nursery Co., Ltd (SZSN)
$0.38 UP 15% (9:36AM EST)

SZSN continues to climb as more great news unfolds. Read the news and
get on SZSN today!

Blow air out through an open window - here's something I didn't know.
Blow air out through an open window - here's something I didn't know.
which some absolutely moronic.

and none of this is rocket science. If you're already wearing sandals
removing them will still give you a benefit. Blow air out through an
open window - here's something I didn't know. Either way - if I'm not
paying for Epson ink I'm going to have to chose one generic to try. If
you're really adventurous you can even dip your feet in cool water, but
for those with ticklish feet, that might be a bit extreme.
which some absolutely moronic. Take away what makes the Stampede and
you've basically got nothing.
and the couldn't tell you which it was without a thermometer anyway!

it's too hot, it's too cold, it's to dry, it's too humid. just one guy
gettin' it done. pointing a fan to blow hot air out through an open
window is more effective then sucking cool air in through the window.
Either way - if I'm not paying for Epson ink I'm going to have to chose
one generic to try.

and none of this is rocket science. I'll let you know how the ink pans
out. The point of the stampede is the chucks and rodeo - the drinking,
debauchery, food and rides are there because of the chucks and rodeo.
Around that temperature or below outside - open windows and doors to
cool the place.
Something to keep in mind when you're using fans next. and the couldn't
tell you which it was without a thermometer anyway!

Take away what makes the Stampede and you've basically got nothing.
These tiny little guys provide decent processing power, battery life,
and a whole host of opportunities for you.

It'll also make you feel like you're living in a cave or bunker.

Never the less there are times when the heat can become too much.
I'll let you know how the ink pans out. Take away what makes the
Stampede and you've basically got nothing. just one guy gettin' it done.

Something to keep in mind when you're using fans next.

If you're already wearing sandals removing them will still give you a
benefit.

It'll also make you feel like you're living in a cave or bunker. which
some absolutely moronic.

Blow air out through an open window - here's something I didn't know.
I'll let you know how the ink pans out. These tiny little guys provide
decent processing power, battery life, and a whole host of opportunities
for you. A good combination can make a huge difference to the heat you
feel on the other side. Blow air out through an open window - here's
something I didn't know.

Take away what makes the Stampede and you've basically got nothing.

I'm thinking this would be excellent for robotics, installation art,
making a artistic computers, and comically misplacing. It'll also make
you feel like you're living in a cave or bunker.
Either way - if I'm not paying for Epson ink I'm going to have to chose
one generic to try. which some absolutely moronic.

The point of the stampede is the chucks and rodeo - the drinking,
debauchery, food and rides are there because of the chucks and rodeo.
An east facing window will get morning sun, however regional air
temperature takes time to warm up. A good combination can make a huge
difference to the heat you feel on the other side.

I'm thinking this would be excellent for robotics, installation art,
making a artistic computers, and comically misplacing. If you're already
wearing sandals removing them will still give you a benefit. This really
helped on my journey to the bottom of the Grand Canyon last year.

which some absolutely moronic.

just one guy gettin' it done.

Take away what makes the Stampede and you've basically got nothing. and
the couldn't tell you which it was without a thermometer anyway!

just one guy gettin' it done. Blow air out through an open window -
here's something I didn't know.

Something to keep in mind when you're using fans next. and none of this
is rocket science. Something to keep in mind when you're using fans
next.

It'll also make you feel like you're living in a cave or bunker.

Never the less there are times when the heat can become too much. It'll
also make you feel like you're living in a cave or bunker.