[P2P-Researchers] press release and crowdfunding campaign for Commonsfest Herakleion Crete 2014

Maria Mertzani m.mertzani at googlemail.com
Thu Apr 24 11:18:13 CEST 2014

Any support would be amazing!!!

Greetings from Greece!
I am sending you information about the Commonsfest in Herakleion Crete an
initiative to promote freedom of knowledge (or free knowledge) and
peer-to-peer collaboration for the creation and management of the
Commons. We are also holding a crowdfunding campaign for the festival and
your shares and help to communicate our goal would be amazing and of great
help. I have to remind you also that during the Commonsfest we are hosting
the Creative Commons European Affiliates meeting!

links: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/support-commonsfest#home
http://commonsfest.info/en/2014/support-commonsfest/

thank you for your help and I hope I se you in Greece