[P2P-es] Spam: Last Chance: Claim your $50 Sam's New Year's reward 6138975

Sam's Club 2016 Reward Sams-Club-2016-Reward en axcvdf5m9.xeroxry.top
Jue Abr 7 07:22:39 CEST 2016

Re: Claim your $50 Sam's Club 2016 voucher, exclusively here--  http://starttoday.xeroxry.top/actnow

We stayed one night in Room 1 on our trip through Lubec and ate here twice (dinner and lunch). We really had a great experience here. The room was very... Ate there (for basically every meal) when we visited 6 years ago, and I'm still thinking about how good they were. If you're in Lubec, do yourself a favor... We decided on Frank's after reading other reviews on Yelp. Yum! I had the special, Seafood Scampi, and it was full of scallops, shrimp, and fish, tossed in... I really like Down East Maine -- except for one thing: cell service from the 2 major carriers (AT\u0026T and Verizon) is terrible (unless you are willing to pay... Atmosphere: The restaurant is part of the Inn on the Wharf, which is in an old sardine factory. It overlooks the Bay of Fundy towards Campobello island on a... We stopped here for lunch after visiting FDR's vacation house and getting rained on. I ordered the seafood chowder which was an excellent ch3cbf14c79d4ad7b58b4634d7eb29b2a1