[P2P-es] Your Monthly Amazon Card Enclosed 7201345

Amazon-Support Amazon-Support en tvgweq23s.drinklt.top
Lun Abr 4 10:59:25 CEST 2016

Your $50.Amazon Reward is enclosed, Redeem It by April 4, 2016, go here:  http://getdetails.drinklt.top/claimnow

This is definitely a \"fancier\" choice, when trying somewhere to eat in Fairmont. I say that lightly because it's not your typical bar \u0026 grill, but it's also... I absolutely love this restaurant, truly traditional Chinese. If you want good, tasty Chinese food this  is the place to go! Their Crab-Ragoons are very... Great Prime Rib, Good crab legs, Great Mushroom Caps (appetizer), Walleye Cheeks (appetizer), Good Salad Bar, Great Wine (Innspiration Vines), and Great... Dinner here last night.   Four people.  Appetizers were very good (Escargot and olive tapenade ).  Next were house salads which I thought were the weakest... Fantastic food ! Tried the bruschetta, pork chop, Italian salad, steak with Gorgonzola, and burger. All great ! What a great surprise in spencer! Interesting atmosphere, great food, and drinks. Had the walleye, bacon Mac and cheese, and braised peaches....all very...3cbf14c79d4ad7b58b4634d7eb29b2a1