Sin asunto

Jue Mayo 29 13:38:36 CEST 2014

oss the Atlantic and the Pacific. I speak now not of the past 500 years, bu=
t from the last 5000 years or more.<br>

With the communication system we can implement this part much easier. We do=
 the same what the Ottomans began in the year 725 in Damascus. &quot;The Ho=
use of Knowledge&quot;. For us it is the global library of all the knowledg=
e of mankind. Freely accessible for each person. Even in the jungle or on t=
he mountain. Knowledge is always world heritage.<br>

To the strategy?<br>
To support the people to be locally economically independent. To be in a po=
sition to determine their own way of life itself. The requirements always a=
rise from the local area.<br>
The FLOK project could be an engine for it. But it is not. It is the same b=
rake pad like all other government programs worldwide. People are reduced t=
o objects.<br>
For us, the people are themselves the subjects. We can only help. And only,=
 if they ask us. Only where we live themselves and are active, we are also =
the sovereign subjects.<br>
Also, the P2P Foundation is no helpful, because it has nothing to do with t=
he basics. The PPL and the concept of &quot;Partner State&quot; is a way in=
to the swamp. We do not need licenses and no state. We need active and crea=
tive people in their local environments.<br>

And the global and free communication system.<br>
But not that crap what we call the Internet today. This catastrophic addres=
sing method with the catastrophic routing mechanisms. Even if we view the T=
CP protocol, it will give us bad. All this only, because at the lower IP le=
vel no error checking and correction takes place.<br>

The only thing we have to organize globally is the transport of IP packets.=
 And if we send a packet and receive no error message from the first segmen=
t, then we know that it has arrived. Along the way there is the task of the=
 routers to transport the packages.<br>

The second is the address. We always communicate from one geographic locati=
on. These are our local networks. So we use the geographical position for o=
ur IP address. Then, each router knows immediately what he has to do. And a=
ll of these moronic &quot;Internet governance&quot; is superfluous.<br>

I write now so much to the communication system, because it is our most imp=
ortant tool. Free access to the free knowledge and the free exchange of our=
 information. So that people are in every place in our world in a position =
to meet their needs locally and regionally itself. And all the activists ca=
n develop the best methods then together.<br>

If we do not start, never we come to the end.<br>
Or, if we do not go, we do not arrive. Today, people are driven into the co=
nsumerism. They are then the perfect slaves. Or how Quiliro it said, they d=
etermine their own rulers.<br>
So it is true also for us: When we need something, or think that we need it=
, we search the way to make it. Just as it always did our ancestors. And we=
 will notice immediately, that we have to clean massivly our environment. A=
ll the garbage around us we have to bring in the recycling station. States,=
 military, national police forces, parliaments, the judiciary. Everything i=
n the trash. This creates space for free self-development.<br>

The paths will be regional different. Important are only our common goals. =
Then we will meet us someday.<div class=3D""><br>
many greetings, willi<br>
Bogota, Colombia<br>
-------- Original-Nachricht --------<br>