[P2P-es] (sin asunto)

Emilio Velis contacto en emiliovelis.com
Lun Mayo 5 18:54:04 CEST 2014

Or we just paste it on a PAD and organize a translationsprint. I've done it
before and it can be finished in matter of hours. I think Bernardo could be
the kind of person to organize this feat in matter of a short amount of
time and that way everyone can work on the same documents at the same time
and at their own pace.

Michel, I'd love to help as a reviewer/editor for the text to finish it
with good quality. Let me know what you think of the idea!