[P2P-es] the latin-american p2p tourbus found in the netherlands ...

Jorge Machado machado en usp.br
Mie Mar 19 21:50:12 CET 2014

Hi Michel,

You will be welcome here. In São Paulo you Iwill reserve a garage for
your bus :). Could be fine, if you could make a link between commons
and  agro-ecology. I hope that your dream become reality.

Best regards from Brazil,

Jorge

Em 19-03-2014 15:16, Jorge Gemetto escreveu:
> Linda idea! En América Latina hay algunos ejemplos interesantes:
>
> El LibreBus: http://librebus.org El LibreBus tuvo una primera
> edición en 2011 en Centroamérica y una segunda edición en 2012 en
> el Cono Sur.
>
> El ónibus hacker en Brasil: http://onibushacker.org/
>
> Es decir que es posible :D
>
> Saludos!

>> Well it looks like you were trying to go forward with the
>> dynamics of the group with a nice idea/project :-).well done
>>
>> Hope to be able to go to latam with  family in one of this trips.
>> Good night from Barcelona.
>>

>> Enviado desde el hiperespacio. Sent from hiperspace
>>
>> Àlvar Solache
>>
>> At:@asolache, @comunitats, en teamtowers @Molekulon
>>
>> We are Superheros
>>

>> On 19/03/2014, at 16:44, Michel Bauwens
>> <michel en p2pfoundation.net> wrote:
>>
>> thanks Jorge, I'll be more careful next time to change the
>> subject line,
>>
>> Michel
>>

>> On Wed, Mar 19, 2014 at 9:41 AM, Jorge Toledo
>> <jtg en ecosistemaurbano.com>wrote:
>>
>>> Hi everyone
>>>
>>> Michel, I'm quoting here your previous email, I hope you don't
>>> mind. Your proposal "interrupted" (by keeping the same
>>> subject) a very controversial thread, so it's better to keep
>>> conversations separated.
>>>
>>> (by Michel Bauwens:) dear friends,
>>>
>>> apologies to write in english, once again,
>>>
>>> I would like to share a dream I have .. This dream would
>>> consist of having a p2p-bus tour latin america, during the
>>> period of march to may for one or more years, and to talk and
>>> discuss about the p2p transition in various locales .. the way
>>> I see it is I would leave the first year from the western
>>> usa-mexico border, and descend gradually the west coast of
>>> latin america, alll the way to patagonia if possible, and then
>>> return north-east ward, all the way to the eastern mexico-US
>>> border ...
>>>
>>> the p2p-hacker bus would be followed by my camping car, as I
>>> intend to take my wife and kids with me; lecture fees would be
>>> very moderate, and I would basically visit the community
>>> centers that are participating in this kind of mailing list
>>>
>>> every year this could be planned from 6 weeks up to 3 months
>>> during the indicated period ...
>>>
>>> Is this realistic in any way ?
>>>

>>> I must say it's a very beautiful dream. I love this kind of
>>> projects and hope this one makes it to reality. I don't know
>>> the latin american context, so I'll leave it to others to
>>> answer. Good luck!
>>>
>>> Disculpas al resto por el brusco cambio de idioma.
>>>
>>> Un saludo,
>>>
>>> jorge toledo | ecosistema urbano

- --