[P2P-es] the latin-american p2p tourbus found in the netherlands ...

Álvaro Solache asolache en gmail.com
Mie Mar 19 19:08:32 CET 2014

Well it looks like you were trying to go forward with the dynamics of the group with a nice idea/project :-).well done

 Hope to be able to go to latam with  family in one of this trips.
Good night from Barcelona.

Enviado desde el hiperespacio.
Sent from hiperspace

Àlvar Solache