[P2P-es] global campaign #OurNetMundial

Bernardo bernardobrasil en gmail.com
Sab Abr 19 20:01:25 CEST 2014

Hello you all

I share with you the global campaign #OurNetMundial. On wenedsday it
starts in São Paulo the global meeting  #NetMundial Forum, convoqued by
Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff, in order to  take concrete actions
againsts mass survelillance and centralization of the Internet. There is
also the idea of building a global constitution for the global net,
inspired in Brazilian Marco Civil, for a new descentralized Internet.
Internet Global Governance is at stake! Snowden reveltations proved the
urgence of our actions.

Despite NetMundial is an interesting meeting, there is a high risk of
being an empty meeting. Despite this promise, the most recent version of
NETmundial's "Internet Governance Principles
<http://document.netmundial.br/1-internet-governance-principles/>" [1]
lacks any strength. References contained in previous versions
<https://wikileaks.org/netmundial-outcome/>[2] to non-discrimination of
our communications (Net Neutrality) or to the cyber-weapon arms race
have all been removed.

So, for that, a group of activists, networks and collectives of Brazil
and the world have create a clone of official web, NetMundial.br.

We have the site NetMundial.net, with a global campaign of Oiga.me, for
pressing politicians and skateholders. You can check it in the web
http://netmundial.net/

The oiga.me campaing
(https://oiga.me/campaigns/end-global-surveillance-and-protect-the-free-internet)
is embed at the end.

We will talk in #OurNetMundial Twitter hashtag for that. It is
interesing to occupy official tags as well> #NetMundial2014, #NetMundial
and #ArenaNetMundial ( a participatory parallel space).

There will be a global TwitterStorm on tuesday, we will give you
instructions

Thanks for the attention

Bernardo

- --
www.futuramedia.net
www.codigo-abierto.cc
@bernardosampa (twitter) / @futura_media / @codigoabiertoCC
São Paulo +55 11 43044380 (fijo) +55 11 84881620 (celular)