[P2P-es] Medialab blog post

Bernardo Gutiérrez bernardobrasil en gmail.com
Jue Abr 10 18:10:50 CEST 2014

Thanks David

Now we are thinking how to press the City Hall to maintain the lab there
and to give more valeu and funds.

At moment, divulgating supports in twitter hashtags #SaveTheLab and
#SaveTheLabAction

BEst
Bernardo

> That's a lovely article, David, thank you. I'll start making the rounds
> with it.
>

> On Thu, Apr 10, 2014 at 5:23 PM, Michel Bauwens <michel en p2pfoundation.net>wrote:
>
>> thank you david for supporting the medialab campaign!
>>

>> On Thu, Apr 10, 2014 at 10:11 AM, David Bollier <david en bollier.org>wrote:
>>

>>> Hi Michel and Gus,
>>>
>>> Here is a blog post that I just cranked out in support of Medialab
>>> Prado, drawing upon the open letter and Bernardo's article:
>>> http://bollier.org/blog/save-medialab-prado
>>>
>>> Please add it to the list of letters/blog posts of support.  Gus, could
>>> you forward this to the most appropriate people at the Medialab?  I hope
>>> the situation can be turned around!
>>>
>>> Best,
>>> David
>>>

>>> --
>>> David Bollier
>>> david en bollier.org
>>>
>>> My new book, Think Like a Commoner:  www.ThinkLikeACommoner.com
>>> My blog:  Bollier.org
>>> ID3:  www.idcubed.org
>>>
>>> Green Governance:  www.commonslawproject.org
>>> The Wealth of the Commons:  www.wealthofthecommons.org
>>> Viral Spiral:  www.viralspiral.cc
>>>
>>> 511 Old Farm Road
>>> Amherst, MA  01002  USA
>>> 413-259-2009
>>>

>> --
>> *Please note an intrusion wiped out my inbox on February 8; I have no
>> record of previous communication, proposals, etc ..*
>>
>> P2P Foundation: http://p2pfoundation.net  - http://blog.p2pfoundation.net

>> #82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/
>>

> --
> - Stacco Troncoso <http://about.me/staccotroncoso>

www.futuramedia.net
www.codigo-abierto.cc
@bernardosampa (twitter) / @futura_media
São Paulo +55 11 43044380 (fijo) +55 11 84881620 (celular)