[P2P-es] Thanks to Bernardo!

Michel Bauwens michel en p2pfoundation.net
Mar Mar 12 07:56:18 CET 2013

Dear friends and co-participants in the spanish-language wikisprint.

Apologies for not writing in Spanish!

I just want to give special thanks to Bernardo Gutierrez, without whom the
whole process would not have happened. I have been myself overwhelmed with
the preparation of a big research project and complicated trip to Europe
during march 15-june 15 and have had to take a  hands-off approach to this
one, but of course, very very much appreciate the extraordinary
self-organisation that is taking place.

So thanks Bernardo, and thanks to all the people you have networked with
over the years, and are making p2p/commons happening worldwide!!

Michel

#82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/