[P2P-es] *Complete this Nike survey; claim a $25 Gift Card... .* *

Nike_Survey NikeSurvey en caroidjinanword.net
Dom Jun 2 02:35:17 CEST 2013

Get a $25 Nike Gift Card for answering a survey on Nike

http://www.caroidjinanword.net/1166/77/154/724/1385.33tt65796583AAF11.php

Unsub- http://www.caroidjinanword.net/1166/77/154/724/1385.33tt65796583AAF12.html

 liarly gridlocked over the budget. January's tax deal has stiffened
GOP resolve against further tax increases. Obama's recently unveiled plan
for lower inflation increases for Social Security recipients -- an idea
embraced by Bowles and Simpson -- has landed with a thud among
most Democrats.Obama and the top GOP negotiator, House Speaker John Boehner
of Ohio, stopped talking after failed talks in 2011 and late last
year. It's commonly assumed that the need this summer for must-pass legislation
to increase the government's borrowing cap will draw the weary combatants
back into negotiations.The revised Simpson-Bowles plan proposes about $600
billion in increased taxes over the coming 10 years on top of
the $600 billion-plus signed by Obama in January, another $600 billion or
so in cuts to Medicare, and deeper cuts to domestic agencies and
the Pentagon than proposed by the president.Simpson and Bowles believe it's
crucial to get the government's debt below 70 percent of the size
of the economy, something that Obama's budget fails to do.Obama and Boehner
have twice seemed close to a budget bargain, but Boehner walked away
from the talks both times after detecting resistance from top Republicans."The
last two years have been marked by fiscal brinksmanship," Simpson and Bowles
said in a statement. "Instead of enacting a comprehensive deficit reduction
plan ... policymakers have jumped from crisis to crisis, waiting until the
last moment to do
 The outraged uncle of the Boston Marathon bombing suspect currently eluding
authorities called on his nephew to surrender and to ask forgiveness from
the victims of Mondays blast.Ruslan Tsarni, of Montgomery Village, Md.,
told reporters outside his home that he last saw Dzhokhar and Tamerlan
Tsarneav in 2005 and said he was ashamed of their actions.- Ruslan
TsarniI say Dzhokhar, if youre alive, turn yourself in and ask for
forgiveness from the victims, from the injured, a visibly angry Tsarni said,
adding that he would have alerted authorities if he knew of his
nephews alleged plan.I respect this country, I love this country, the 42-year-old
attorney continued. [The bombing] has nothing to do with Chechnya  He
put a shame on our family, he put a shame on the
entire Chechenethnicity.Tsami said the apparently misguided radical Islamic
beliefs that may have driven the brothers to kill was horribly warped.
Asked what he believed provoked his nephews, Tsarni replied: "Being losers,
hatred to those who were able to settle themselves, these are the
only reasons I can imagine. Anything else, anything else to do with
religion is a fraud. It's a fake. We're Muslims. We're ethnic Chechyans."The
father of the suspects, reached in Makhachkala, Russia, by The Associated
Press, has also called on his son to surrender peacefully, but reportedly
warned the United States that all hell will break loose if hell
killed."My son is a true angel," Anzor Tsarna