[P2P-es] Fw: Coordinated launch of open letter

Bernardo Gutiérrez bernardobrasil en gmail.com
Jue Dic 5 22:54:50 CET 2013

There is no time for a TT. Would be nice to create a process. Which is the tag?
#BuenConocer?

We can plan a TT for next week with a different HT. We need around 3-4
days before to prepare the PAD and DMs.

Tomorroy I have a Brazil-Egyt hang out at 10.am until 12.00, with
several activist, I will arrive just in time for lauching the letter

Best
Bernardo

--
www.futuramedia.net  <http://www.bernardogutierrez.es>