[P2P-es] Quick Cash - Up to 2500 dollars!

Approval Department ApprovalDepartment en mannnwbwhon.info
Lun Ago 12 05:38:16 CEST 2013

Need Approval for Fast Funds?

http://www.mannnwbwhon.info/1846/121/238/1053/2257.11tt65796583AAF19.html

Unsub- http://www.mannnwbwhon.info/1846/121/238/1053/2257.11tt65796583AAF12.html

age to talk about race. It took courage for
our President to address the Zimmerman Case and candidly discuss how and
why people are upset by the verdict. We would like to stress
that the verdict was reached fairly and justly and that it reflects
the letter of the law and represents the laws proper application to
the facts. While we acknowledge the racial context of the case, we
hope that the President was not suggesting that this case fits a
pattern of racial disparity, because we strongly contend that it does not."This
case has given the nation an opportunity to have a candid conversation
about race. We would like to contribute to this discourse. Our President
has clearly indicated he is willing to contribute to the discourse. As
we begin this conversation, we want to say this: we cannot talk
about race in sound bites. Before you cast an opinion about what
the President said, be sure to listen to his comments in full.
Before you judge George Zimmerman or disparage the verdict of the citizen
jury, understand the facts in full. Agree not to listen to just
what meets your predisposition, but to accept what exists."Only in this
way can we assure that the conversations we want to have, that
we need to have, will be attended and listened to by those
whose presence is necessary for a full discourse -- a discourse that
can have positive consequences for our growth as a nation."
The secret intelligence court that signs off on giving the U.S. government
the authority to monitor hundreds of millions of telephone records has renewed
the governments request to do so for another three months.The Office of
the Director of National Intelligence announced Friday its authority to
maintain the program expired on July 19 and that the government had
sought and received a renewal from the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance
Act court.National Intelligence Director James Clapper announced the new
order.The surveillance program has been under intense scrutiny since June,
when former CIA employee and National Security Agency contractor Edward
Snowden leaked details of two top secret U.S. surveillance programs that
critics say violate privacy rights.Snowden has been charged with espionage
and is seeking asylum from several countries, including Russia.Clapper "has
decided to declassify and disclose publicly that the government filed an
application with the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court seeking renewal
of the authority to collect telephony metadata in bulk, and that the
court renewed that authority," the statement said.The two programs, both
run by the NSA, pick up millions of telephone and Internet records
that are routed through American networks each day. Intelligence officials
say they have helped disrupt dozens of terrorist attacks, and target only
foreign suspects outside the United States while taking close care not