[P2P-es] Mañana, Bauwens Madrid 17.00 GMT+1

Michel Bauwens michel en p2pfoundation.net
Lun Abr 1 15:02:29 CEST 2013

It was a quite relaxed event; an exchange of experiences between the local
experiences around the urban commons in Madrid, supplemented with the
post-wikisprint enthusiasm of the google hangout participants with vin,
bernardo, enabled by domenico and people from Salamanco and Chiapas. I
personally find that globa-local mix quite moving and it appeared totally
natural and fluid. In my presentation, I presented the 3 ideas I just
formulated in that written appeal. Great translation also available and the
dynamism of Sylvia. Before and after, we had a great visit of the
Tabacelera and discussions about horizontalism, the fora do eixo model, and
other topics later at night.

#82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/