[P2P-F] ANNOUNCING THE COSMO-LOCAL READER: a real alternative to disintegrating neoliberal globalization and national protectionism

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 08:58:17 CET 2021

ANNOUNCING THE COSMO-LOCAL READER:

The alternative to neoliberal globalization and purely national
'protectionism', or even isolating 'localization', is not just a wish, but
a reality under the ground.

Our new P2P Foundation supported publication, co-edited by Jose Ramos, Sharon
Ede, James Gien Wong and myself, with the professional publishing
coordination of Abril Chimal, is out as the Cosmo-Local Reader with 41 case
studies, a solid and pluralistic theoretical framing, and many more shorter
snapshots of a multitude of already existing projects, in all parts of the
world.

Our inaugural zoom was very interesting and I now believe that this is a
real milestone, not just for our work, but as a real alternative for a
disintegrating world system:

https://clreader.net/

--
P2P Foundation: http://wiki.p2pfoundation.net <http://p2pfoundation.net>  -
http://blog.p2pfoundation.net

Updates: ; http://twitter.com/mbauwens; http://www.facebook.com/mbauwens

Curation of news on p2p/commons developments:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/p2p.open/