[P2P-F] Fwd: A Question from Loic

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 12:09:22 CEST 2021

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Daniel Pinchbeck from Daniel Pinchbeck’s Newsletter <
danielpinchbeck at substack.com>
Date: Sun, Mar 28, 2021 at 11:57 PM
Subject: A Question from Loic
To: <michelsub2004 at gmail.com>

What is to be
done? ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌
‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌
‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌
A Question from Loic
<https://email.mg2.substack.com/c/eJxdkl2X2iAQhn-NudND-BIuuNjWtdWjsdvd1u1VDoFJxHw2IbXx1xe1N-05wMA7MwyHZ4z2ULT9pLp28NFtSf3UgWrgMlTgPfTROECfOqs4l0uERGQVtbFgInJDmvcAtXaV8v0IUTdmlTPau7a5JWAhBY1OyvBcZtZKSWKqrcAsWwLNjWCU51RI_SirR-ugMaDgF_RT20BUqZP33TAjTzO8DsPqxkHVucacMjDlYhizweuwMW0d3F2Yev5zhOH2gHnet_W8ap2ZkbVvS2hmZAXTNjb4-_SOq3JzbnFyLsl-9UR3H7eXjCTor35NVi_x_rqfDq8Xp49rFLTfyfkZH96-XZK3Ig7xnSF7d3Dbiz1u_P5csMPqxQX9Gs53_Xbf7n1b_TgmSB_luGnQontNr0x8ycsPQ3r-VAA6Zoy9teNunj6_9nXyWQ5fl5tyTbZl5BRGOEYEi5gzHotFvMgyga1B3Ma5ZQJyKTPKqWRSEMn50s4oqgv8z79EvaqdOUEVRIwQDSHFDdjdF3ilwdZj4_yUQqOzCuwDpX80xB1uWkADfWgUm2qvYh5zyRATjBH-QBdYE0oZIVhGoY5tQ1aj_sP1B-czzt0>What
is to be done?

<https://email.mg2.substack.com/c/eJxdkMtqxDAMRb9mvJvB79gLL2bT3wh-KImpYwfHacnf1zOBQgtCuki6XDjeNphLPc1W9oZebWznBibD956gNajo2KGOMRgp9YCxQsHwQJRQKO7jVAFWG5Np9QC0HS5Fb1ss-WWgSiuOFsOxI1wyZcNgBSMkTHQSiloQw-ToxK9Ye4QI2YOBL6hnyYCSWVrb9ht73uhHr2BzhLTF7BcH_vOxH25vtgtf1n7eoGwJuqADVVKz-_V__zWgaCimBDOqiBSSqAd5OKdo8FgGMgWhYNLaccm10IppKYdw43id6Z8oVM0a_QKpLynGvL_MLwbvW0cw9rkeObZzhGxdgnDRaRfjN69xhgy1sw-jbYZIIrXAQgnB5EWj42OcC8aoRj0nlO7K5h-BH1XXlMM>
Daniel Pinchbeck
<https://email.mg2.substack.com/c/eJxdkMtqxDAMRb9mvJvB79gLL2bT3wh-KImpYwfHacnf1zOBQgtCuki6XDjeNphLPc1W9oZebWznBibD956gNajo2KGOMRgp9YCxQsHwQJRQKO7jVAFWG5Np9QC0HS5Fb1ss-WWgSiuOFsOxI1wyZcNgBSMkTHQSiloQw-ToxK9Ye4QI2YOBL6hnyYCSWVrb9ht73uhHr2BzhLTF7BcH_vOxH25vtgtf1n7eoGwJuqADVVKz-_V__zWgaCimBDOqiBSSqAd5OKdo8FgGMgWhYNLaccm10IppKYdw43id6Z8oVM0a_QKpLynGvL_MLwbvW0cw9rkeObZzhGxdgnDRaRfjN69xhgy1sw-jbYZIIrXAQgnB5EWj42OcC8aoRj0nlO7K5h-BH1XXlMM>
Mar 28
<https://email.mg2.substack.com/c/eJxdUktP4zAQ_jXNjcpv4kMOhSxSEG23Cwt0L5Ef08Y0caLEAaW_Hoeyh13JmrE_z3s-owIc237KunYIySzKMHWQefgYaggB-mQcoC-dzYSQ1wilic2YxSlPEzeUhx6gUa7OQj9C0o26dkYF1_rZgaQyZUmVYSVBc6DsYKSUjGueHrC6ZtpqOCjKL2nVaB14Axm8Qz-1HpI6q0LohgVdLchdPFZ5B3XnvKk0mNNyGPUQVLyYtonfqnNRvuMo5oBRfZV21YMyc0kLehfaE0Sdw3SPDXmeXkl9Kt5asnk70XW-Yg-39x-abtA3ft7kO7w-r6ft44czzXO1p786TZjbugfn1c5F-27_unPbtx9k_bTnm6cV3ua_h6Kpz2YqROFv8N6haZuf2Oa2GAq_ie8Zv6_3LxukXuRYeLR8vB3zFVwhIf6UbfWAaZh-ngam2kkT3Oxe87pqKndzTh_ZgogxNOXQjr2B2MrfIXzjDVg3NnOLc--JywgiGFGSYsEFTpd4qXVKrEHC4oPlKRyk1EwwyWVKpRDXdsFQcyT_DDfps8aZCuoIEoRYNDnO4b_-4tLLqJvRuzCV4JWuwV74EC6s-iqlPIKHPrLNlipkWGAhOeIp51Rc9h8JQxnjlBKZxDy2jV4--2_nn-oL5qs>
[image:
Comment]
<https://email.mg2.substack.com/c/eJxdUsty2yAU_RprZw8PQWChRVrHrT2x3DRpna40CK5kLAmpEqorf31RnC7aGWDgcN_naOWhbPsp6drBR_OR-amDxMFlqMF76KNxgD6zJuFc3iEkIpPEBgsmIjtkRQ_QKFsnvh8h6sa8tlp527rZgQgp4uiU5KjgWBuhGM4lBVJQw3PMuJIEYV3IW1o1GgtOQwK_oJ9aB1GdnLzvhgW9X5BNWEY5C3VnnT7loKvVMOaDV-Gi2yZ8d2Gr5c8RhrmAZdG3zbJurQ5wMGjA-RBq49sK3IKuYdphTb5Pr6SutueWpOeK7tf38ePH3SWnKXrHr-n6Ce-v--nwfLHquEEB-52eH8jh5dslfSlxsO803duD3V3Mcev355Id1k824NfwfsPneI-vu_rHMUXqKMetQ6vuObsy8aWoPgzZ-VMJ6Jgz9tKOj8vs4blv0s9y-Hq3rTZ0Vy0IH32TDe3Yawil_-37HW_A2LGZW5qZiGxCEMGIEoE541is8CrPBTEacYMLwwQUUuYxjyWTgkrO78wiRk1J_pln1CeN1SeoA0gQioNJOYd_-ws8Z_NIR2f9lIFTeQ3mJgF_E9JbKVkJDvogMJMpn2COuWSICcYov1EeNELjmFFKZBTymDZ4ueQ_mv8ADHji8g>
[image:
Share]
<https://email.mg2.substack.com/c/eJxdktGSmyAUhp8m3iWDIAQvvNg2mzaZjel2t832ykE4GqKCVWzWPH0xyV60M8DAxznwc_ilcFDabkxa27tgGjI3tpAYOPc1OAddMPTQZVoljMVLhHigkkiFnPJA91nRATRC14nrBgjaIa-1FE5bMyVgHvMoOCZQkCIiAueMAYkIypdLlqs4jzDjbBny27ViUBqMhAT-QDdaA0GdHJ1r-xl5mOG1b0oYDXWrjTzmIKtFP-S9E34ibeO3W9_F_PcA_SRgXnS2mddWyxlZO1uBmZEVjNtQ4p_jG66rzcni9FSR3eohevq8PeckRXd-SVfP4e6yG_cvZy0Oa-TZe3p6xPvXH-f0tQx9fCvJTu_19qwOG7c7lXS_etaeX_z6yqfznt629a9DisQhHjYGLdqX7EL5t6L61GenLyWgQ07pqx2e5tnjS9ekX-P--3JTrcm2mmE2uCbr7dBJ8NI_HnvnDSg9NNOTpvLfobTGgXFT9FF04KmQUy0-QKATjHCICOYhoyzki3CR5xwriZgKC0U5FLH_FxbFNOYkZmypZhFqSvxPrYMuabQ8Qu0hRijyIeWk4rrnPeB1NM1gtBszMCKvQd3s4W4muyrOSjDQefOpTLgkZCGLKaKcUsJudvD-IVFECcFx4O9R1meZ5D8L_AV6ouwX>
<https://email.mg2.substack.com/c/eJxVUsuu3CAM_ZrJLhHvmAWLq0r9jYiHk6E3gTSQezv9-pLJqhKyjY19jI-9rbjk42X2XGp3iam-djQJv8uKteLRnQWPKQajlB4JgS4YEShI6GKZ5gNxs3E19Tix20-3Rm9rzOlKYKBBdE8zCzWPYC2gRGk51Z5bOnKgRI3AGL9h7RkiJo8Gv_B45YTdap617uXBPx7sZzs-pKGcrlTrPweft-aKm12w6Rmrf166lan5wX78vg3-seQc2n1ep_3Iy4GlxC9s_lIR95ZxQzB5gcgLpgl3-k9s8aNHIp3zIHpnLe8FH7HXkkJvg-PM4Ti2Hw6FD3azf3Oy3-Xuq9W4Z_E2302Wtxl0YAGBtyqgWz019iC17ZEBWOaFYxwnroD8oYSR4deOSxcNI4wSzoAqqSgMdHAOWPBEBToHCThr7YQSWmrgWqkxPATZFvbfsLrDbNE_cW1ORohoT5aLuXesNTs1vZ0p1teEyboVw81pvTfjzfK0YMKjbUyYbDVUUaUlkSAlVzeHjXQuhOSc6a7hhNyykgk2RVz3mPzTof_8B3WWyd4>

Loic Le Meur is a tech entrepreneur who has been studying with indigenous
traditions in Brazil. He wrote this to me:

*Hi Daniel really enjoyed your latest newsletter on Tulum. Do you mind me
asking though? How do you see yourself in the world you describe, since
living in Tulum yourself is just also accepting that system and being a
full participant of it? I agree with most of your points in your text, just
to be clear. Not trying to criticize or make you uncomfortable. I just also
see that you live and benefit from exactly what you are criticizing or
showing the issues of by precisely living there yourself?*

I appreciate this question. My answer has a few different levels to it. The
short answer is that I wish I knew what to do now that would be truly
helpful. I realize that bringing awareness may seem futile, but, as I have
found, it can start a process that eventually leads to tangible change.

As for living in Tulum, I have to live somewhere! Tulum seems a good place
for me to be right now as many amazing people pass through here and a new
culture is developing here that can be inflected, influenced and perhaps
shifted. The fact that Tulum’s culture is theoretically focused on
“consciousness” makes the unconsciousness, selfishness, and hypocrisy more
glaringly obvious than in Cancun, say, or New York.

Before I wrote my first book, *Breaking Open the Head* (2002), you couldn't
speak seriously about psychedelics / visionary plants in mainstream society
without being ridiculed. Today, we are in a psychedelic renaissance. For
better or worse, massive industries are forming around them and everybody
has changed their minds about them. That book contributed to a change of
perception which is now leading to significant social change.

As I wrote in my piece, Tulum is a perfect microcosm of the macrocosm. For
instance, let’s look at the situation in the Amazon, which is similar. We
are pushing the Amazon to the brink. Scientists now worry that the huge
Amazon rainforest may collapse as a functional ecosystem within five to
fifteen years. According to a recent study, the Amazon now produces more
CO2 than it sequesters. Since the Amazon rainforest is the hydrological
heart of the planet, this should concern all of us and motivate us to take
action.

Share
<https://email.mg2.substack.com/c/eJxdktGSmyAUhp8m3iWDIAQvvNg2mzaZjel2t832ykE4GqKCVWzWPH0xyV60M8DAxznwc_ilcFDabkxa27tgGjI3tpAYOPc1OAddMPTQZVoljMVLhHigkkiFnPJA91nRATRC14nrBgjaIa-1FE5bMyVgHvMoOCZQkCIiAueMAYkIypdLlqs4jzDjbBny27ViUBqMhAT-QDdaA0GdHJ1r-xl5mOG1b0oYDXWrjTzmIKtFP-S9E34ibeO3W9_F_PcA_SRgXnS2mddWyxlZO1uBmZEVjNtQ4p_jG66rzcni9FSR3eohevq8PeckRXd-SVfP4e6yG_cvZy0Oa-TZe3p6xPvXH-f0tQx9fCvJTu_19qwOG7c7lXS_etaeX_z6yqfznt629a9DisQhHjYGLdqX7EL5t6L61GenLyWgQ07pqx2e5tnjS9ekX-P--3JTrcm2mmE2uCbr7dBJ8NI_HnvnDSg9NNOTpvLfobTGgXFT9FF04KmQUy0-QKATjHCICOYhoyzki3CR5xwriZgKC0U5FLH_FxbFNOYkZmypZhFqSvxPrYMuabQ8Qu0hRijyIeWk4rrnPeB1NM1gtBszMCKvQd3s4W4muyrOSjDQefOpTLgkZCGLKaKcUsJudvD-IVFECcFx4O9R1meZ5D8L_AV6ouwX>

The same underlying pressures that are ruining the Yucatan are also
devastating the Amazon. Essentially, the logic of our economic system
forces the need for incessant growth and development, beyond the limits of
what the Earth can support. (Useful books to understand this are *The Case
Against the Global Economy*, edited by Jerry Mander, and *Oneness Versus
the 1%* by Vandana Shiva). We are either going to find a way to change this
or our children will inherit a dystopian inferno with drastically reduced
possibilities and curtailed lives.

I have been reading Bill Gates’ new book, *How to Avoid a Climate Disaster*,
on climate change. Typically, he doesn’t focus on reducing the massive
amounts of CO2 we release, which requires changing the lifestyles of the
wealthy, first of all. The top 1% use an estimated 20% of our collective
resources. Instead, Gates is funding experiments in “global dimming,” where
we pour sulfur particles into the atmosphere to reduce sunlight. This is
obviously not a holistic solution and could cause new disasters. But for
those trapped in the logic of Capitalism and endless growth, they have no
choice but to believe we can continue this current system indefinitely.

What seems clear is that piecemeal efforts of philanthropy and charity
cannot address the underlying forces driving us toward catastrophe. What we
need is systemic change. We must redesign the operating system for our
civilization — our economic system above all. In my 2017 book *How Soon Is
Now*, I explored some ways this could be done.

I know it seems difficult, if not impossible, to accomplish this. On the
other hand, many things that once seemed impossible have come to pass. We
don’t know what we are capable of until we try.
How can we bring about systemic change?

We need to establish, first of all, shared awareness and a collective
agreement about what must be done. Such a shared awareness naturally begins
with a small group, a minority, who then transmit it to larger circles of
the population (as happened with psychedelics). We need to build the
movements, media, institutions and tools to drive such a transition.
Luckily, we have many prototypes for how this can be accomplished from
initiatives and innovations from the past.

Let’s take the Amazon as an example. Millions of people live in the Amazon
basin and many of them are doing work that further exploits and deforests
the rainforest. They don’t do this because they want to, but because they
have no choice. One of the main drivers of destruction is that large tracts
of the jungle are being converted to soybean plantations for cattle, to
satisfy a growing demand for meat in countries like China and India.

You can’t solve the situation in the Amazon without providing a different
way for those millions of people to make decent livelihoods. Their work has
to become labor that supports the health and biodiversity of the local
ecosystem. This would require the use of different tools for exchanging and
measuring value, along with a large-scale retraining program. We also need
to find a way to reduce the world’s growing appetite for meat. While this
is difficult to imagine, it is not actually impossible. Nothing physically
prevents us from making these changes, only the logic of the economic
system and the ideologies that prop it up.

In considering the dynamics of systemic change, one theme that I keep
exploring is the necessity for a new over-arching paradigm that transcends
reductive materialism and mass consumerism. I believe this new paradigm
already exists in nascent form, but it must be collectively recognized. We
need more “propaganda” (myths, stories, songs) to transmit it to different
sectors of the populace. One element of this new paradigm is the
integration of science and mysticism, which also allows a place for
traditional religious beliefs. Spirituality (and religion) impart dignity
and purpose to people’s lives. They point us toward a greater goal that we
can unify to achieve, as leaders like Gandhi and Martin Luther King
demonstrated.
<https://email.mg2.substack.com/c/eJxVUkuO5CAMPU1ll4h_YMGiNVJfI-LjpJhKIAOku2tOPyRZjYRsY2M_42dnKiwpv_WeSu1OMdX3DjrCd1mhVsjdUSBPwWsh1IiQ7LxmHksuu1CmOQNsJqy65gO6_bBrcKaGFM8EIpVk3VPPfPaSesphJAyxWQjCiaTMM-aMIfKGNYcPEB1o-IL8ThG6VT9r3cuDfjzIZzvOx6EctlTjXoNLW3OFzSzQ9AzVPU_dytT0IL_-3Ab9WFLy7T6v057TkqGU8AXNXyrA3jJuCMJPEH7CNGEP94IWzz0gbq2TrLfG0J7REXrFseyNt5RYGMf2w6HQwWzmb4rmu9x9tRr3LC7zarJcJp_xaEYsesK96RnGvle2CQ9gLGMgZiImzBD-GaUcfu-wdEETRDCiRGLBBZYDHqyVxDskPJ49lzArZZlgiitJlRCjfzC0LeS_WXVZb8E9YW1OghBrT5aTuCvWep2a3o4Y6nuCaOwK_qa03otxkTwtECG3hfGTqRoLLBRHXHJOxU1h45wyxiklqms4PrWsqL2JAdY9RPe04F7_ALLcyoI>

We know that a group of smart, well-resourced people who decide to work
together can change the world. The book *Dark Money* by Jane Mayer gives
one example. Mayer documents how the Koch brothers used their wealth and
power to change the direction of American society over a half century. The
Kochs hated the increased taxation, increased social services, decent
public education and movements for civil rights and the environment that
were the legacy of the 1960s. They wanted to reduce taxes on the wealthy,
cut social services, and evade ecological restrictions. They realized they
needed a long-term master plan to do this. So they developed one. As part
of their strategy, they established media outlets, started think tanks,
bought academic departments at universities, and created “Astro-turf”’d
social movements like the Tea Party, copying progressive grassroots
initiatives. They successfully rolled back decades of progress.

The “other side” — those seeking a systemic alternative to reduce wealth
inequality, reverse the extractive model of Colonialism, and protect our
threatened planet — can study what the Koch brothers did and copy it. In
fact, such a counter-initiative might develop quickly. After all, it has
reason and justice on its side. To quote Shiva: “We can, through our
creativity and imagination, through our solidarity and interconnectedness,
create a planetary freedom movement through which we break free of the
chains and walls constructed by the illusions of the mechanical mind, the
money machine and the delusion of democracy. We can reclaim and create real
knowledge through real intelligence. We can reclaim and create real wealth
with nature, through our creativity. We can sow the seeds of real freedom
and earth democracy.” I actually don’t know if we can do this — but it
seems at least worth a shot.

Among the people I know, many have decided that it is already too late;
“the machine is unstoppable;” our civilization is going to collapse no
matter what we do, so there is no reason to try to find or build scale-able
solutions. In any case, it will require a succession of horrific disasters
before the masses start to “wake up.” Some choose to focus on self-healing,
personal spiritual growth, building off-the-grid communities with a small
group of friends, or they apprentice with indigenous people and see the
spiritual wisdom of the indigenous as an Absolute Good compared to the
Absolute Bad of the Capitalist technocracy.

While I sympathize with this perspective, I find it misguided and
self-serving. It is another way to abdicate and avoid taking
responsibility.

The problem with focusing on healing yourself is that there is no end to
it. We remain imperfect beings in mortal, imperfect bodies. There will
always be more to heal. On the other hand, a degree of self-healing — from
our education system, from a culture based on competition and exploitation,
and from personal trauma — is necessary, so it requires balance. In
retrospect, I realized that I rushed into trying to "save the world" before
I had done enough healing work on myself. This led to negative consequences
and hard lessons I had to learn.

We will definitely see intensifying disasters in the coming years. But
those disasters won’t lead to positive social change unless we are prepared
with functional alternatives to the current system. We still have time to
develop and disseminate such alternatives — but we don’t know how much time
is available.

In our culture, we are trained to continually seek for the next thrill, the
next escape. We do this by moving to exotic places like Tulum and Bali, or
by adopting spiritual practices from other cultures as a badge of identity.
This inevitably continues the logic of Colonialism, which is based on a
model of exploit-and-escape. As beneficiaries of the Western system, it
might be more honest for us to accept our culpability for this legacy of
exploitation and seek to terminate it, rather than believing it is enough
to seek inner peace while swaddled in native beads and fabrics.

Indigenous traditions, indigenous medicine, and indigenous spirituality are
beautiful and transformative. As Europeans and Americans, we can learn so
much from them. But we do not belong to those cultures. We have a moral and
spiritual responsibility to deal with our Wetiko culture, the one that has
unleashed this planetary holocaust. Instead of seeing this as a horrible
burden, we can approach it as a tremendous spiritual opportunity and
adventure.

Who is up for this challenge?
By becoming a paid subscriber, you support my ability to research and
write. You receive free tickets to some online seminars and reduced-price
access to all others.

Subscribe now
<https://email.mg2.substack.com/c/eJxdUl1vmzAU_TXwtgj8FfPAQ9Q0W9IkqF3Ckidk7AtxAgaBacZ-_UxTVdoky7LPved-HikslE03xm3TW3-6Mju2EBu49xVYC50_9NBlWsWMRfMg4L6KiQo55b7us6IDqIWuYtsN4LdDXmkprG7MREA84sS_xAIzFCE-R_M55qgQoSoQFgSFkuQcU_VIKwalwUiI4R26sTHgV_HF2rb38MJDK3eUMBqqVht5yUHeZv2Q91a4h2xqZ56-stM5eHhlmxsYDy9h3IQSpeMJVbf1tUH76w3vlguyfdq059OrTq7PaHc40_1hESbLY7-uUyKf1sxhv5PDMdhdj2T_867Faf_H8bX8kertYU2SQxms9V1LnOoJP6NLdUb2XbmYxessP8nhraAorSHZVxuaNKtf0YanG77d8rd0zF5F178cv5uXZw-xwdZZDUoP9VTxNM5PsG-GTrp2ll-tfbtrVYL9tMvGWDDWOWBCKMYo8nWMAhQGGPGQURbyWTjLc46UDJgKC0U5FFGUE0YiGnEcMTZXHgnqEv0zTb-Lay0vUDkQBQFxLuVU14fNbdllruvBaDtmYERegXoIwD5k9NFDVoKBzslLZcLGIQtZRAPKKcXssXCnkK-yXR7VOJaJ_1vyX4L_4Kw>

[...]

You’re on the free list for Daniel Pinchbeck’s Newsletter
<https://email.mg2.substack.com/c/eJxdkMtuxCAMRb9mWI54BxYsuulvIB5OgkpIBKRV_r7MZNVKFrZs7Ktzg-uw7PUyx946ej22XweYAj8tQ-9Q0dmg2hSNlHrCWKFoeCRKKJSanSvA5lI2vZ6AjtPnFFxPe3ktUKUVR6thmBIqGZs0kyFME9FAAWNCZ-8lm_gt686YoAQw8A312gugbNbej_ZgHw_6OSK6kiAfqYTVQ_h6ttO37kYR9m2MUTJ0KGFGFZFCEvUkT-8VjQHLSOYoFMxaey65FloxLeUUHxxvC_1zCVWzpbBCHk2KMR9flhfiezYI7cjbWVK_LBTnM8Qbvt8Wvu2wCxSow9poXTdEEqkFFkoIJm_Y4Q7jXDBGNRo6cR9bxfwD_AWDKYjM>.
For the full experience, become a paying subscriber.
<https://email.mg2.substack.com/c/eJxdUsGS4iAQ_RpztAIBhAMHaxx3ddSUs5rVUyqBjqIJSSVk3OzXLxlnD7tVFAWvebzufq0yB5e6HWRTdy4Yt9QNDUgLj64E56AN-g7a1GjJmJiFIQ-0JBpxygPTpUULUGWmlK7tIWj6vDQqc6a2IwFzwUlwlYoqAVQUM8QLYBoQEYBDRSKtOM5z9ZTNem3AKpDwAe1QWwhKeXWu6SbRfIKXfunMGigbY9U1B3Wfdn3eucwfVF358HhVrclhEi1dfQc7iRYwrJHCyXDC5X11q_Hudo-2iznZvKyb82lv4tsr3h7OdHeYo3hx7FZVQtTLinnsV3w4htvbkex-PEx22v32fKO-J2ZzWJH4cAlX5mFUlJgRP-NrecbuQ_s_i_00P6n-vaA4qSDelWsa18ufYs2TNd9s-HsypPus7d6O3-zb6wSz3lVpV_et8pkv_hb1hVegTV-NlYxt_gJVbR1Y59Gxc8plgZE4xCiMMEeMMsSnaJrnHGsVMo0KTTkUQuSEEUEFjwRjMz0hYXXB_zQxaGVl1BVKD-IwJP7JZZT9jHlzvXBV9da4IQWb5SXop-_uOT2fKaYXsND6qdJp5iRiiAkaUk5pxJ4--8GICKFRhEXgdXTtWVb-5-0fL0zgJQ>

Subscribe
<https://email.mg2.substack.com/c/eJxdUsGS4iAQ_RpztAIBhAMHaxx3ddSUs5rVUyqBjqIJSSVk3OzXLxlnD7tVFAWvebzufq0yB5e6HWRTdy4Yt9QNDUgLj64E56AN-g7a1GjJmJiFIQ-0JBpxygPTpUULUGWmlK7tIWj6vDQqc6a2IwFzwUlwlYoqAVQUM8QLYBoQEYBDRSKtOM5z9ZTNem3AKpDwAe1QWwhKeXWu6SbRfIKXfunMGigbY9U1B3Wfdn3eucwfVF358HhVrclhEi1dfQc7iRYwrJHCyXDC5X11q_Hudo-2iznZvKyb82lv4tsr3h7OdHeYo3hx7FZVQtTLinnsV3w4htvbkex-PEx22v32fKO-J2ZzWJH4cAlX5mFUlJgRP-NrecbuQ_s_i_00P6n-vaA4qSDelWsa18ufYs2TNd9s-HsypPus7d6O3-zb6wSz3lVpV_et8pkv_hb1hVegTV-NlYxt_gJVbR1Y59Gxc8plgZE4xCiMMEeMMsSnaJrnHGsVMo0KTTkUQuSEEUEFjwRjMz0hYXXB_zQxaGVl1BVKD-IwJP7JZZT9jHlzvXBV9da4IQWb5SXop-_uOT2fKaYXsND6qdJp5iRiiAkaUk5pxJ4--8GICKFRhEXgdXTtWVb-5-0fL0zgJQ>

© 2021 Daniel Pinchbeck Unsubscribe
<https://email.mg2.substack.com/c/eJxdUk2PmzAQ_TVwjLANBh84bJtGShrIbrv56gUZewIOYCiYzZJfX5P00kqWPX7zRjN6bwQ3ULT9FHftYNz5yszUQazhNtRgDPTuOECfKRlTykLPi1wZ-xJFQeSqIbv0AA1XdWz6EdxuzGsluFGtngtwxCLfLWOGJLqQMATEBWWChYJiRqRHsCAhDfNnWz5KBVpADB_QT60Gt45LY7rBIS8OXtkjuVZQd0qLMgdRLYYxHwy3gWgbm-Zibjzz1MDzGrLHZA5Zda0UfDAOWTqYmrYCbUOYNkjgw3TCdbW-tji9ViRZvvjbr5tbTlLvL35Pl28ouSfT7udN8ePKs9hnev2Gd-_7W_peIMvvBEnUTm1u8rg2ybUIdss3ZfG7_c94xU9peW4-6xM-mPOxHtbaW1T771ul8_JXuP_y-z4eoh9iA9Vrcv4YP49XpbPxFY9BcpPbvati7GFk9YoQDSiKFmiR5xGWwqNWWRlEcGEs96nPAhYRRmkoHd9rCvyPRG4fN0qUUFsQe55vKcWs0CNnrcvs24xamSkDPQson66a52481MwK0NDbnZEZNzGiiLLAC6IgIPTporWd-H5ACGau7SNbW6Xj_5z7A90s1CY>
548 Market Street PMB 72296, San Francisco, CA 94104

[image: Publish on Substack]
<https://email.mg2.substack.com/c/eJxNUV2LwyAQ_DXx7YqaaPTBh4OjfyP4sbbSqMHolf77M80dHCzCjrPM7KzVFW65vNSW94qOZ6mvDVSC575CrVBQ26EswSnO5YyxQE5NjggmUNgXXwCiDquqpQHamlmD1TXkdAxQIcWE7kqKkRDpPWg7YyZnZojVBlMjhPDY61NWNxcgWVDwDeWVE6BV3Wvd9mH8HOi1197MXrV9XGyOvfW5fDxL6BY75dpqXPbcioVh_PpjDpQfeAQXWuz42-svaHOqkGpHfc7HnkFRTAkeqSCccSIu5GKMoM5i7oh3TICX0kx8kqxvJDmf3TDheKOX_8ZQUTHYO6wdpBhPnXI7VN9_PaCuG2NLob4WSNqs4M7s6nmBt8PlBglKv4xbdFWEEy4ZZoKxkZ9Z9XDHaWLjSCXqOi73qaScTgHWLSR7N2AfP7kJoOw>

--
P2P Foundation: http://wiki.p2pfoundation.net <http://p2pfoundation.net>  -
http://blog.p2pfoundation.net

Updates: ; http://twitter.com/mbauwens; http://www.facebook.com/mbauwens

Curation of news on p2p/commons developments:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/p2p.open/