[P2P-F] Fwd: [CONVIVIUM] new 11 (1) issue: Katharina Pistor’s The Code of Capital: A Symposium

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 14:40:45 CET 2021

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Yuri Biondi <yuri.biondi.convivium at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Mar 11, 2021 at 1:28 PM
Subject: [CONVIVIUM] new 11 (1) issue: Katharina Pistor’s The Code of
Capital: A Symposium
To: <convivium at services.cnrs.fr>

CONVIVIUM is quite proud to announce its 11 (1) issue devoted to:

Katharina Pistor’s The Code of Capital: A Symposium

Contributions by Katharina Pistor, Dan Awrey, Lisa Herzog, Matthias
Thiemann, and leon Wansleben

https://www.degruyter.com/journal/key/AEL/11/1/html

Interested readers can access CONVIVIUM full content for free: Simply go
to LOG IN and enter the passcode BEPress2021 in the "Do you have a
passcode?" window.

CONVIVIUM annual conference within the SASE 2021 Annual Meeting, to be
held on next 2-5 July, to be held virtually (online only).

Our program includes panels on social innovation with Adrian Zicari,
corporate governance and sustainability, empirical research in
accounting with Jim Ohlson, financial accounting, financial crises,
money, international tax avoidance, and auditing:

http://yuri.biondi.free.fr/downloads/SASE2021Program.pdf

Registration here: https://sase.org/

Feel free to join us on:

Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/CONVIVIUM.AEL/)

and

LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/groups/7419651/)

https://listes.services.cnrs.fr/wws/info/convivium/auto_signoff/convivium?email=%user.escaped_email%

Alternatively, you may manage your subscription, including remove it, from
the following page:

https://listes.services.cnrs.fr/wws/info/convivium

--
P2P Foundation: http://wiki.p2pfoundation.net <http://p2pfoundation.net>  -
http://blog.p2pfoundation.net

Updates: ; http://twitter.com/mbauwens; http://www.facebook.com/mbauwens

Curation of news on p2p/commons developments:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/p2p.open/