[P2P-F] Fwd: Welcome to Voicecraft Collective. Discernment on the Way.

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 11:00:13 CET 2021

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Tim Adalin <voicecraftcollective at gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Feb 13, 2021 at 1:04 PM
Subject: Welcome to Voicecraft Collective. Discernment on the Way.
To: <michelsub2004 at gmail.com>

Thank you being here. Here's a little on what to expect.
View this email in your browser
<https://us18.campaign-archive.com/?u=dbed12e9d053fd2658eb08222&id=1382f1748e&e=09548d2d57>
Welcome here,

In the noise of our digital age I hope the signal here is worth your while.

My name is Tim Adalin - a made up name that's more real than my real name,
which isn't really real at all.

In terms of artefacts, this project is about creating philosophical art --
generative conversations about what's really real, and how we can come to
be in right relationship with it.

In terms of embodied vision, it's about co-developing a coordinating
channel for artful communication, living philosophy, and wiser action in
the world.

If you're new to this project, I've included links to the podcast below,
along with some choice sensemaking articles and resources I hope you find
helpful.

All is not right in our world. And yet there is the next right action.

Here we go.

*Sensemaking Resources*

Civilization Emerging
<https://voiceclub.us18.list-manage.com/track/click?u=dbed12e9d053fd2658eb08222&id=e7cbb08620&e=09548d2d57>
- a wonderful resource to inform better sensemaking about the relation
between individual, culture, and nature in our present day, by Daniel
Schmachtenberger.

An overview of John Vervaeke's thought
<https://voiceclub.us18.list-manage.com/track/click?u=dbed12e9d053fd2658eb08222&id=86851aacd5&e=09548d2d57>
- Awakening From The Meaning Crisis professor and guest of the Voicecraft
podcast John Vervaeke recently presented a summary of his 50 part lecture
series in this interview. Vervaeke is a pioneering cognitive scientist with
some of the most salient frameworks to help make sense of the state of self
and society.

The Internet Of Beefs
<https://voiceclub.us18.list-manage.com/track/click?u=dbed12e9d053fd2658eb08222&id=b4b0c37228&e=09548d2d57>
article by Venkatesh Rao - a helpful frame through which to see the present
deterioration of communication in the online world.

*Subscribing to the Voicecraft podcast.*

Subscribe to the Voicecraft podcast here.
<https://voiceclub.us18.list-manage.com/track/click?u=dbed12e9d053fd2658eb08222&id=b1b70516ac&e=09548d2d57>

*A network to join*

If you find the podcast resonant, you might consider participating in
artful conversations with the network. Explore here.
<https://voiceclub.us18.list-manage.com/track/click?u=dbed12e9d053fd2658eb08222&id=0587c7d04a&e=09548d2d57>

*Something to listen to*

An invitation to appreciate Being
<https://voiceclub.us18.list-manage.com/track/click?u=dbed12e9d053fd2658eb08222&id=ca735db760&e=09548d2d57>,
courtesy of the genius Max Richter

Discernment on the Way,

Tim

- If you find this email useful, consider sharing it with someone who might
also share in the meaning.
- If this email was shared with you, you can sign up here.
<https://voiceclub.us18.list-manage.com/track/click?u=dbed12e9d053fd2658eb08222&id=20b5818190&e=09548d2d57>

You can update your preferences
<https://voiceclub.us18.list-manage.com/profile?u=dbed12e9d053fd2658eb08222&id=1495d17a63&e=09548d2d57&c=1382f1748e>
or unsubscribe from this list
<https://voiceclub.us18.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=dbed12e9d053fd2658eb08222&id=1495d17a63&e=09548d2d57&c=1382f1748e>
.

[image: Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp]
<http://www.mailchimp.com/email-referral/?utm_source=freemium_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=referral_marketing&aid=dbed12e9d053fd2658eb08222&afl=1>

--
P2P Foundation: http://wiki.p2pfoundation.net <http://p2pfoundation.net>  -
http://blog.p2pfoundation.net

Updates: ; http://twitter.com/mbauwens; http://www.facebook.com/mbauwens

Curation of news on p2p/commons developments:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/p2p.open/