[P2P-F] Fwd: Distributed Fab City Summit 2020 💥 We're going Live!

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Fri Oct 9 11:33:59 CEST 2020

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Fab City Global Initiative <info at fab.city>
Date: Wed, Oct 7, 2020 at 2:29 PM
Subject: Distributed Fab City Summit 2020 💥 We're going Live!
To: <michel at p2pfoundation.net>

Find out how you can subscribe and register for the two day event

Fab City Summit 2020 Program Launch!
Subscribe and register now for two days streaming live from Barcelona.
We're excited to open the full program and registrations for the
Distributed Fab City Summit 2020, from Emergency to Resilience,
broadcasting from Barcelona! Join us to explore how cities can
*transition *from
the *state of emergency to long-term* resilience through applying the
principles of *local productivity* and *global connectivity.*

This year, the summit is free. You can join *Day 1 *featuring keynote
talks, panels and new cities pledge on YouTube Live and *Day 2, *an
internal symposium of peer to peer exchange hosted on the Fab Labs live
platform. The full program and registration information is now available.

See the Full Program and Register!
<https://city.us12.list-manage.com/track/click?u=9fda6809b952c81883e74c723&id=3d83fac89b&e=310e72b7d1>
Two days, two different formats.
Choose how you will join the Distributed Summit.

Day 1
*Streaming free on YouTube Live!*
Wednesday 14 October
14.00 CEST.

Join us in an open conversation about the role of productive cities and
citizens to transform the way we produce and consume (almost) everything.
The Fab City Global Initiative welcomes you to join this discussion and
turn it into action.

Day 2
*Hosted by the Fab Lab Live Platform*
Thursday 15 October
14.00 CEST - 19.30 CEST

A symposium for City leaders and community champions, dedicated to the
short to mid-term strategy implementation for the Fab City Global
Initiative. An opportunity for knowledge exchange  and discussion on local
approaches.

Register to the Fab Lab Live Platform
<https://city.us12.list-manage.com/track/click?u=9fda6809b952c81883e74c723&id=713148c920&e=310e72b7d1>
New Fab Cities Pledge

Which cities will pledge to join the Fab City Network in 2020?
This year, the annual new cities pledge will take place live on YouTube.
Join us to celebrate the new cities joining our 34-strong international
network, Wednesday 14 October 19.00 CEST. Don't miss out on Day 1
- subscribe to the Fab City Global YouTube channel.

Subscribe to Youtube
<https://city.us12.list-manage.com/track/click?u=9fda6809b952c81883e74c723&id=b857ab44c1&e=310e72b7d1>
Need help? Email Ida and Kate
info at fab.city

Looking forward to seeing you online at the Distributed Fab City Summit
2020!
Connect to the Fab City Network
[image: Facebook]
<https://city.us12.list-manage.com/track/click?u=9fda6809b952c81883e74c723&id=e85180d749&e=310e72b7d1>
[image: Twitter]
<https://city.us12.list-manage.com/track/click?u=9fda6809b952c81883e74c723&id=206bdf21c8&e=310e72b7d1>
[image: YouTube]
<https://city.us12.list-manage.com/track/click?u=9fda6809b952c81883e74c723&id=dfe3631c78&e=310e72b7d1>
[image: Email] <info at fab.city>
[image: Medium] <http://blog.fab.city>
[image: Website] <http://fab.city>
[image: Flickr]
<https://city.us12.list-manage.com/track/click?u=9fda6809b952c81883e74c723&id=0b9bbd9b39&e=310e72b7d1>
[image: GitHub]
<https://city.us12.list-manage.com/track/click?u=9fda6809b952c81883e74c723&id=4835d4befe&e=310e72b7d1>

This email was sent to michel at p2pfoundation.net
*why did I get this?*
<https://city.us12.list-manage.com/about?u=9fda6809b952c81883e74c723&id=0dbf33f1d5&e=310e72b7d1&c=8b9f7c543c>
    unsubscribe from this list
<https://city.us12.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=9fda6809b952c81883e74c723&id=0dbf33f1d5&e=310e72b7d1&c=8b9f7c543c>
    update subscription preferences
<https://city.us12.list-manage.com/profile?u=9fda6809b952c81883e74c723&id=0dbf33f1d5&e=310e72b7d1>
Fab City Collective · Pujades 102 · Barcelona, Barcelona 08005 · Spain

[image: Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp]
<http://www.mailchimp.com/email-referral/?utm_source=freemium_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=referral_marketing&aid=9fda6809b952c81883e74c723&afl=1>

#82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/